Monday, August 6, 2012

Finals

Quick story. (Disclaimer: I think finals week still went pretty well, even though this story might suggest otherwise)

After we got back from Argentina at 4am, I decided to skim Facebook quickly before bed. Lucky thing because the final that I was planning to take that day at 6pm got moved to 9am... approximately 5 hours away! In a panic I decided to drink some coffee (for the first time in my life) and get to studying. I could feel my heart beating in my throat from how much coffee I drank, but I got to the test and, thankfully, knew the answers. Barely over 24 hours later I had another final (an ORAL final!! Just cruel to do to exchange students, I think.) Needless to say I was so happy to be done with finals I just went home and slept pretty much the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment